force and pressure - post 4


"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Distinguish between Balanced and Unbalanced forces.
2. State the effects caused by force.

Happy Learning!😊

Balanced and unbalanced Forces:


https://youtu.be/-Rjid6hQuww ( Check this video on Balanced and Unbalanced Forces)

Effects of Force:


Force acting on a body may cause the following effects on it:
1. A force acting on a body can change its state of motion or rest.
2. A force can the direction of motion of a moving object.
3. A force can change the shape and size of an object.
4. a force can stop a moving object.
5. A force can change the speed of a moving object.

https://youtu.be/QuFh8GYDf7A?t=17 (check this video on effects of force)

Drill:
1.      1. .  What will be the net force acting on a body if 2 forces of 50 N each acts:
a)      In the same direction.
              b)     In the opposite direction.

2.  If a force of 10N, 20N & 30 N acts in one direction & a force of 60 N acts in the opposite direction to an object. What will be the resultant force on that object? State about the nature of resultant force.



Assignment:

  • Read pg. 177-180 of the textbook.
  • Solve Oral questions of pg. 180
See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning Maam I am ARPIT JONATHAN PILLAY

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am I am Rohan bisht

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning mam I am Ashaan Anurag lall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning mam I am Ashaan Anurag lall

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Ma'am I am Varun negi

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I am vishnu Vardhan

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am, I am Gurdev Singh class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning ma'am .I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning ma'am. I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'am I am abhishek sharma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning ma'am. I'm ALEN SALVI.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning mam I am Prabhgun Singh Chopra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning Ma'am I am Achyut Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning mam I'm Deependra kumar singh

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning mam. I am Mohit Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8f

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning ma'am I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning , my name is Shaun Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning maam I am Shaurya khatri

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning ma'm. I am Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning ma'am I'm utkrisht suraliya

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning mam I am simon joseph

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning ma'am this is maanvik Sood

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning mam I am Suman Kumar Purkait

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning ma’am I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning ma'am I am Aron Haokip cl 8D

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am Hitesh Vijay Nitnaware.Class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  32. Good morning maam.. .I am anas ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  33. Good morning maam I am vedant kumar

    ReplyDelete
  34. Good morning ma'am
    Parv Arora
    Regards

    ReplyDelete
  35. Good morning mam I am Akash Dcosta

    ReplyDelete
  36. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2

lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)