lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)

GOOD MORNING BOYS! 
WE HAVE COMPLETED THE LESSON- CELL STRUCTURES AND FUNCTIONS.
-  Complete all the 12 questions-answers shared with you on your class group in your notebook.
  DO the following objective questions in your notebook 

13. NAME THE UNICELLULAR ORGANISMS WITH HELP OF THE CLUES GIVEN: 
a). Has false feet called pseudopodia.   ..amoeba...................
b). Has hair -like structures called cilia.    ..paramecium.........................
c). Is spindle -shaped.  ..Euglena......................
d). It causes fermentation in foods containing carbohydrates.   ....yeast..................
e). Is a slipper-shape aquatic animal.   ..paramecium...................
f). An  unicellular aquatic animal with a flagellum.  ...Euglena....................
g). An  unicellular aquatic plant with a flagella    ..Chlamydomonas............................................

14.  WRITE THE SCIENTIFIC TERMS FOR THE FOLLOWING:

a) The power house of a cell.   ...mitochondria.......................................
b) Outer boundary of an animal cell.   .......cell membrane..............................
c) Small cytoplasmic bodies in the cytoplasm.  ..cell....organelles.....................................
d) Coloured plastids which occur in plant cells only.  ...chromoplasts...............................
e) Single celled organisms.   ...unicellular organisms.....................................
f) Organisms consisting of many cells .  .multicellular organisms................
g)The structuralcand functional unit of life .   ......cell.....................
h) The outer wall surrounding the cell membrane in plant cells.   ...cell....wall................
i) Basic hereditary units in the cell.   .....genes..................
j) The control center of a cell.   ......nucleus.............................
g) Cell organelles that help in cellular digestion.    ....lysosomes.............................
h) Plastids that help in the synthesis of food by photosynthesis. ...chloroplasts........................
i) A thick jelly-like fluid inside membrane,that occupies the space between the cell  membrane and the nucleus.   ......cytoplasm............................
j) Sac-like structures present in the cytoplasm.   ...vacuoles........................
k) Cells that contain a membrane- bound nucleus and DNA.   .eukaryotic cells ..............
l) Cells that do not contain a membrane -bound nucleus.   ..prokaryotic cells...........
m) Cell organelles that help in protein synthesis.  ....ribosomes......................................

AQAD

Rahul observes a slide of  human cheek cells. Which of the following should he not be seeing in the slide ?
a) cytoplasm  b) cell membrane  c) cell wall   d) nucleus

BOYS , PLEASE ENSURE  THAT YOU DO ALL 14 QUESTIONS -ANSWERS IN YOUR SCIENCE NOTE BOOK. PLEASE LEARN THEM ALSO!



THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY! HAVE A GOOD DAY !




Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am aditya khare good morning ma'am ☀️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ma'am I am Rohan Bisht of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ma'am. I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning ma'am I am Amaan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I am Isaac Visscher class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning mam. I am Mohit Kumar,8D.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning mam I am Suman Kumar Purkait

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning ma'am I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8d

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning mam i am Prabhgun

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning ma'am. I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning ma'am I am abhishek sharma

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good Morning ma’ I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning maam I am vedant kumar

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Ma'm. I'm Jonathan.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning , my name is Shaun Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning mam.. This is DEEPENDRA KUMAR SINGH...8-D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am, I am Gurdev Singh class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning mam, I am ALEN SALVI 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning ma'am this is Maanvik Sood

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning Maam I am ARPIT JONATHAN PILLAY.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ma'am can the answer of Q)14 part d) also be chloroplast

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning Ma'am I am Varun negi

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning mam my name is Isaac Visscher class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Good morning mam.....
    I am aarush of class 8D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2