force and pressure -post 5

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Define Pressure.
2. State the S.I unit of Pressure.
3. Estimate Pressure in solids.

Happy Learning!😊

Pressure:


The pressure is defined as the force acting on a unit area.
Pressure = Force/Area
Units of Pressure:
  • S.I unit of P is newton per square metre, which is also called pascal (Pa).
  • Other units: 1 atm (Atmospheric Pressure)
  • 1atm = 76 cm of mercury column
  • 1atm = 760 mm of mercury column.
https://youtu.be/7fB0PNAfUa8?t=23 (check this video on Pressure and its examples)



https://youtu.be/zlLpKzPz84Q (check this video on Pressure applied in solids)


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 180-182 from the textbook.
  • Solve e.g. 1 and 2 of pg. 181 in the notebook

See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning mam I am simon joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am IO am rohan bisht

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ma'am I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning ma'am. I'm ALEN SALVI.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning ma'am I am Gurdev Singh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning maam I am Shaurya khatri

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning Ma'am I am Varun negi class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am. I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning ma'am .I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  12. GOOD MORNNG MAAM I AM ARPIT JONATHAN PILLAY

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning mam I am anas Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning mam. I am Mohit Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning mam I am Prabhgun Singh Chopra

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning mam I am Akash Dcosta

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning ma'am I am abhishek sharma

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning Ma'am I am Achyut Tripathi of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning ma'am this is maanvik Sood

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning mam I am Ashaan Anurag lall

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma’am I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning mam , I am Isaac Visscher of 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning ma'm . I am Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  26. Ma'am the photos you have uploaded are both restricted..please post them on the WhatsApp group so we can practice

    ReplyDelete
  27. Good morning mam. This is DEEPENDRA KUMAR SINGH.8-D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning ma'am I am Amaan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  29. Good morning ma'am I'm Zulqar nain of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2

lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)