force and pressure - post 6

In today's class, we will revise what we have learned so far:

The blog has some questions you will answer. You may use the previous blogs to answer them.

DO THE WORKSHEET IN YOUR SCIENCE NOTEBOOK ,UNDER THE HEADING-  REVISION WORKSHEET

REVISION WORKSHEET

1.  If a force of 200 N exerts a pressure of 20 Pa. Calculate the area under contact over which the force is applied.
2.  Calculate the pressure produced by a force of 800 N acting on an area of 2m2.
3. A force of 1200 N acts on the surface of area 12 m2. What would be the pressure on the surface?
4. A. 1 atm=___________ cm Hg
     B. 1Kgf=____________gf
5. S.I unit of pressure is_____.
6. Sledges are not provided with wheels. Give reason.
7. Why are shoulder bags provided wit broad strap?
8. Why is a sharp knife more effective in cutting a fruit than a blunt knife?
9. Force per unit area is called________.
10. Pressure in solids depends upon_________&___________.


Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am. I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am. I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning ma'am I am Gurdev Singh

    ReplyDelete
  6. GOOD MORNING MAAM I AM ARPIT JONATHAN PILLAY .

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning ma'am I am tumeti sushaun joel of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I am vishnu Vardhan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning maam I am Shaurya khatri

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma’am I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning mam i am simon joseph

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning Mam. I am Mohit Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'am I am abhishek sharma

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning ma'am I am Riddhesh S. Lodhi of class 8th D.

    ReplyDelete
  15. good morning mam.i am krishna ghosh of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning mam I am Akash Dcosta

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning mam I am Anas Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning , my name is Shaun Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good morning mam I am Suman Kumar Purkait

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning mam I am Isaac Visscher class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am this is maanvik Sood

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning ma'am I'm Zulqar nain of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Ma'am I found those questions interesting...thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Good morning Ma’am
    Janav Jain

    ReplyDelete
  27. Ma'am in coloumb's law of electrostatic force,what is k in the mathematical formula Kq1*q2/r^2

    ReplyDelete
  28. Good morning ma'am I am Amaan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Good morning mam I am kartik

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2

lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)