LIGHT-POST 4


 REVISION WORKSHEET

                       REVISION WORKSHEET -1 (LIGHT)

Hello Learner,

 DO THE FOLLOWING MCQ IN YOUR NOTEBOOK UNDER THE HEADING - REVISION WORKSHEET-1 (LIGHT)


(A) Multiple Choice Questions

1. The light coming from the sun gets reflected from the surface of the earth is called ______.

(i)  Earth Light          (ii) Moon Light          (iii) Sun Light             (iv) Space Light

2. The bouncing of light after striking a surface is called as ________.

(i) Dispersion           (ii) Spectrum         (iii) Reflection               (iv) Refraction

3. The ______ layer acts as the reflecting surface, in a mirror.

(i) Iron                (ii) Silver                (iii) Mercury                     (iv) Sodium

4. According to law of reflection, the relation between angle of incidence and angle of reflection is given as:

(i) ∠i=∠r              (ii) ∠i > ∠r                 (iii) ∠i < ∠r                 (iv) ∠i ≠ ∠r

5. A toy is placed at 10 cm in front of a plane mirror. What is the distance of image from the mirror?

(i) 20 cm       (ii) 40 cm          (iii) 10 cm                     (iv) 30 cm

6. A candle is 30 cm high. What is the height of its image in a plane mirror?

(i) 10 cm            (ii) 15 cm             (iii) 30 cm          (iv) 45 cm

7. Angle of incidence is 15, then what is the angle of reflection?

(i) 15o                     (ii) 30o                          (iii) 45o                 (iv) 60o

8. We can see a non-lumnious object when light:
(i) emitted by the object falls on the eyes.
(ii) is reflected from the object towards our eye.
(iii) completely passes through the object.
(iv) gets completely absorbed by the object.

9. The perpendicular drawn to the reflecting surface is called
(i) normal
(ii) incident ray
(iii) reflected ray
(iv) none of these

10. Two mirrors A and B are placed at right angle to each other. A ray of light incident on mirror A at an angle of 25° falls on mirror B after reflection. The angle of reflection for the ray reflected from mirror B would be 

(i) 25°
(ii) 50°
(iii) 65°
(iv) 115°

(B) Write the Scientific Terms

1.  The image that can be obtained on the screen .    Real Image
2. The image which cannot be obtained on the screen.     Virtual Image
3.   The bouncing back of light after striking a surface.    Reflection of Light
4.  The ray of light which falls on an object.       Incident Ray
5.   The ray of light which gets bounced back from an object.   Reflected Ray
6. A smooth , highly polished reflecting surface.       Mirror


(C) ASSET Questions

1. Light is falling on surface S1, S2, S3 as shown in figure 

Surfaces on which the angle of incidence is equal to the angle of reflection are
(i) S1 only
(ii) S1 and S2 only
(iii) S2 and S3 only
(iv) all the three surfaces

2. Name the phenomenon shown in the figure.




Answer Keys
(A) Multiple choice questions
1. (i) ,  2.(iii),  3.(ii), 4.(i) , 5 (iii), 6.(iii), 7.(i) , 8.( ii), 9.(i), 10.(iii) 

(C) Asset Questions
1. (i)           2. Lateral Inversion

Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am I am Tumeti Sushaun Joel of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ma'am can you please send the images of chapter light from the textbook on the group :-
    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning ma'am. I'm ALEN SALVI.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Ma'am I am Varun negi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning mam..
    I am aarush of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good Morning ma'am I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am . I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning mam I am vishnu Vardhan of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning ma'am I am Rohan Bisht

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'am , my name is Shaun Dsouza

    ReplyDelete
  14. good morning ma'am I am Prabhgun

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good morning ma’am I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  16. Good morning ma'am I am abhishek sharma

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good morning mam I am Anas Ahmad

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good morning Ma'am I am Achyut Tripathi

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good morning mam I am Isaac Visscher class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  20. good morning ma'am this is maanvik sood... i would be highly obliged if you could excuse me for my internet stopped responding

    ReplyDelete
  21. Good morning ma'am I'm Zulqar nain of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  22. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard

    ReplyDelete
  23. Good morning 🌞 🌞 I am aditya khare

    ReplyDelete
  24. Good afternoon Ma'am I am Himalay Umarwal of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  25. Good morning ma'am I'm Zulqar nain of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2

lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)