force and pressure -post 7

"Always Question, Always Wonder

Dear Learners,
Thank you for logging in! You're wonderful!😊 

 At the end of this class, you will be able to:
1. Define Fluids.
2. Explain Pressure exerted by liquids through various activities.
3. State and explain Pascal's Law.

Happy Learning!😊


Pressure exerted by Fluids:

Fluid: Gasses and liquids are collectively called as fluids.

Pressure exerted by Liquids:




A liquid contained in a vessel exerts pressure on its wall and bottom.

1. Pressure due to liquid increases with depth from the surface of the liquid.
https://youtu.be/Cvp6mLWbgaM

2. The pressure of a liquid is the same in all the directions at the same depth.
https://youtu.be/i42TaUiCNf0

3. The pressure of a liquid does not depend upon the shape and size of the container.
https://youtu.be/_iiSHcycIUc

4. Pascal's Law: The pressure applied to a liquid is transmitted equally in all directions.
https://youtu.be/dx2P7i1GPaw?t=9


Assignment:

  • Read pg. 182-184 from the textbook.
  • Attempt Oral ques. given on pg. 184.

See you for the next class😊

Stay Happy! Stay Fantastic!

Comments

  1. Good morning ma'am I am ABHAY SINGH UPMANYU of 8D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning ma'am I am Alan Richard 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning mam I am Ashaan Anurag lall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Morning Maam I am ARPIT JONATHAN PILLAY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning Ma'am. I'm Ojas Punj

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good morning Ma'am I am Achyut Tripathi of class 8 D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning ma'am, I am Gurdev Singh Class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good morning mam I am kartik of class 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning ma'am. I'm ALEN SALVI.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good morning ma'am .I am Ronald Jo Joseph

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning ma'am I'm akshat Rauthan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good morning maam I am Shaurya khatri

    ReplyDelete
  13. Good morning ma'm . I am Jonathan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good Afternoon Mam. This is DEEPENDRA KUMAR SINGH. 8-D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good afternoon ma’am I am Ojas Sabherwal

    ReplyDelete
  16. G a mam I'm utkrisht suraliya 8 d

    ReplyDelete
  17. G a mam I'm utkrisht suraliya 8 d

    ReplyDelete
  18. Good afternoon Mam I am Mohit Kumar.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Good afternoon ma'am I am Amaan Richard of class 8D

    ReplyDelete
  20. Good afternoon mam I am Isaac Visscher class 8 D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

lesson -cell structure n function ( POST 2)

LIGHT-POST 2

lesson- cell structure and functions (post -5)